1) Does the introduction discuss the
type of test that was taken?
2) Does the essay discuss the results of the test.
3) Does essay describe the four letter personality
code, as well as what the code suggests?
4) Does the essay discuss 3 or 4 career clusters that
the test revealed?
5) Does the essay list 3-4 careers that would be suitable
for a person with the particular personality type?
6) Does the essay examine the values, priorities, and
interests of the writer in relation to the results of
7) Does writer come to some conclusion regarding the
results of the test?
8) Does writer assess whether or not results were accurate/
inaccurate based on the personal career-related interests/values?
9) Does writer discuss whether or not the suggested
career clusters are accurate?
10) Does writer use sentences and phrases that are
clear and understandable to the particular audience?
11) Does writer support his/her ideas with specific
details and examples, avoiding sentences or ideas that
are vague or lack detail?
12) Does writer use only the necessary words and phrases
needed to convey the message?
13) Does writer construct paragraphs or ideas that
follow one another in a logical order?
14) Does writer use varied sentences that lack repetition
15) Does writer use professional and sophisticated
language, that is, language that has a professional
16) Does writer avoid misspellings, grammatical problems,
or other inaccuracies.