1) Does the introduction introduce
2) Does the conclusion evaluate the two interviews
and suggest why one/both/neither was/were beneficial
3) Does writer use sentences and phrases that are clear
and understandable to the particular audience?
4) Does writer support his/her ideas with specific
details and examples, avoiding sentences or ideas that
are vague or lack detail?
5) Does writer use only the necessary words and phrases
needed to convey the message?
6) Does writer construct paragraphs or ideas that follow
one another in a logical order?
7) Does writer use varied sentences that lack repetition
8) Does writer use professional and sophisticated language,
that is, language that has a professional tone?
9) Does writer avoid misspellings, grammatical problems,
or other inaccuracies.